Waylay is an official Google Cloud IoT Application Partner
Waylay, a next-generation data orchestration platform for the Internet of Things, integrates out-of-the-box with Google Cloud IoT Core, a fully managed service that allows you to easily and securely connect and manage devices at global scale.
See the official Google Cloud IoT partner page.
Cloud IoT Core, together with other Google Cloud services, such as Pub/Sub, Dataflow, Bigtable, BigQuery, and Data Studio, provide a complete solution for collecting, processing, analyzing, and visualizing IoT data in real time to support improved operational efficiency.
Waylay is a data orchestration platform that connects multiple-source data and provides advanced integration and automation for the Internet of Things.
Waylay’s flexible, secure and scalable development framework is used by companies to build integrated solutions in domains such as smart home & building, asset management, predictive maintenance, assisted living and more.
Key features of the Waylay orchestration engine:
- Integrate multiple-source IoT and IT data across different vendors and technologies
- Advanced automation - move beyond threshold crossing into real automation
- Real-time stream processing - put your analytics model to work for monitoring, fault management, optimization or predictive maintenance
- Microservice orchestration
- Powerful APIs framework - share IoT data with your customers and partners to enable multi-user applications
Key features of the Google Cloud IoT Core solution:
- End-to-end security - Enable end-to-end security using certificate-based authentication and TLS; devices running Android Things or ones supporting the Cloud IoT Core security requirements can deliver full stack security.
- Serverless infrastructure: Scale instantly without limits using horizontal scaling on Google’s serverless platform.
- Role-level data control - Apply IAM roles to devices to control access to devices and data.
- Automatic device deployment - Use REST APIs to automatically manage the registration, deployment and operation of devices at scale.
The partnership between Waylay and Google Cloud enables customers to better and faster go from data to business value in enterprise-level IoT solutions.